Say Anything is a light-hearted game about what you and your friends think.
How to Play
1) Ask a question from the card you draw. For example:
- If you could have a "BIG" anything, what would it be?
- What's the most important invention of the last century?
- Which website would be hardest to live without?
- What's the best activity for a first date?
- What's the worst thing to say to a cop after getting pulled over?
2) Everyone else writes an answer and throws it face-up on the table as fast as possible. No duplicate answers are allowed!
3) Secretly choose your favorite response using a genuine state-of-the-art SELECT-O-MATIC 5000:
4) Everyone else has two betting tokens to bet on which answer you chose. They can bet both tokens on one answer or split them between two different answers.
3-8 Players, Age: 13+
top of page